Help Us To Raise Funds Online
YOU can now make an online donation or become a Fundraising Activist and raise funds online for The Arthritis Foundation of South Africa (AFSA) via GivenGain. Once you have setup a fundraising project you will be able to keep track of your donors. You can motivate support by making use of videos, photos and linking to your social network (Email, Facebook, twitter, etc.).
How Can I Raise Funds for AFSA Online?
- Choose an existing Online Fundraising Project and make a secure online donation
- Choose an existing Online Fundraising Project and become a Fundraising Activist for this project
- Choose an existing Online Fundraising Project and support one of its Fundraising Activists
Online Donation Options:
Make a Secure Online Donation
- Click on the project of your choice
- Click on the “Donate” button on the project page to make a secure online donation
Become a Fundraising Activist for an Online Fundraising Project
- Click on this link to go to current AFSA Fundraising Projects.
- Click on the project of your choice.
- Click on the “How it Works” button (top left of page) and follow steps
- Click on the “Create your own online fundraising web page for this project” button (follow steps)
- Direct queries to email: email@example.com
Support a Fundraising Activists’ Online Fundraising Project
- Click on the project your Fundraising Activist has chosen
- Click on the “Support our Fundraising Activists” button (top left of page) – all Fundraising Activists for this page will now be displayed